Tell us about yourself! Who are you? What is your family like? What are some things that interest you? Why did you decide to come to the U.S. to study?
Tell us a little bit about yourself so that we can get to know each other!
Your blogpost should be 2-3 paragraphs in length and is due by Friday, January 31.
Example Response:
My name is Kristin, and I've been a teacher at the American Language Institute for almost two years. I'm originally from Long Beach, and I studied linguistics at CSULB. I love living and teaching in Long Beach.
There are three people in my family: my husband, my daughter, and me. My husband is a college student, and he also builds houses and fixes computers. My daughter is 17 months old, and she likes to drive her battery-powered car, eat blueberries, and make funny faces. We like to go places together so that my daughter can see and learn new things.
I don't have a lot of free time, but when I do, I like to spend it alone or with my friends and family. One of my favorite things to do is to read books (especially memoirs) and the news. I also enjoy playing tennis with my friends and going for bike rides or hikes with my husband and our daughter. I love to travel. I have been to Mexico, Costa Rica, China and Puerto Rico. I enjoy meeting new people, trying new foods, and experiencing new cultures. I hope to someday visit Brazil, Morocco, Thailand, and then all of the other countries that I haven't been to yet!
This is my daughter driving her car when she was almost 15 months old.

This is Emily !
ReplyDeleteHi Emily! Your blog is set to private. Can you please give your classmates (listed under "Student Blogs" at the top right of the class blog) and me permission to view your blog? Thanks!
DeleteHi Krisitin! I didn't know how to do it, so I just set up all people read my blog! and I just post my 1st prompt but I m not sure other class mates can read my post or not.
Deleteooh... she is very cute and beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mona!
DeleteThank you, Mona!
DeleteShe is so cute!!! XD
ReplyDeleteThank you! I will have to bring her to class soon so that she can meet you all.
Delete